Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I think it works for me



Sukienkę, którą możecie zobaczyć na zdjęciach dostałam kilka dni temu od The Scarlet Room. To kolejny sklep internetowy, którego asortyment mogłabym przygarnąć w całości. Niby to zwykła czarna sukienka, ale ażurowe wstawki na ramionach nadają lekko rockowego klimatu, który aktualnie bardzo lubię. A fason fachowo nazywa się skater dress.
Zdjęcia robiliśmy wczoraj. Stanie nad 30 metrową przepaścią było dla mnie przeżyciem ekstremalnym (bo mam lęk wysokości). Do tego z obstawą kilkudziesięciu komarów z każdej możliwej strony;) Miłego tygodnia!:)


ENGLISH: I got this dress from The Scarlet Room two days ago. These criss crossed shoulders make it the most perfect skater dress ever. Really love it. Thank you The Scarlet Room:)
Yesterday we spent a nice afternoon by the beautiful lake surrounded by rocks, where we took some pictures. It was pretty terrifying for me to stand on the edge of a rock and see the deep abyss. But I hope you like the pictures and that beautiful view behind me. Have a nice week! :)




fot. Michał Tokarski & me (last pic)






skater dress - The Scarlet Room
jeans shirt - H&M
wedges - Bata


Music: The Twelves - Works for me



No comments:

Post a Comment