Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Because I'm Boot Crazy





Jeffrey Campbell Chaplin Distressed Motorcycle Boot from Lulus.com

I'm really crazy about boots, I have been rotating between my Frye, Blackstone and All Saints boots all year, walking them to pieces...

I was really looking for a replacement bootie for my Frye engineers
, I wanted a boot that was lower then the engineers and a bit more grungy (almost a bit more like these all saints boots) to wear with dresses and leggings.

I really love the chunk silver hardware
and the fact that I can style the boot into looking vintage or more sleek by simply adding them to floral and floaty dresses or an all black outfit where the boots look suddenly less vintage but more sharp and modern with the silver exposed side zipper becoming so prominent.
I'm soooo going to set them against my sequined leggings haha

ps. Check out my Dinosaur Skeleton Cuff Giveaway
HERE

xoxo


Follow cocorosa

No comments:

Post a Comment