Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OUTFIT: Dress and Trousers










I'm wearing: H&M divided lace dress (new) Zara trousers, H&M leopard tights (new) H&M necklace, Rebecca Minkoff woven flame bag, Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedge

I guess it was only a matter of time before I would mix and match something unusual again.. 

Partly out of curiosity and because I really felt like trying something new, especially something that is "out of fashion" (It's always fun to try to bring something back) I wear a dress over trousers. 

My findings are that it really depends on the shape of the dress and the shape of the trousers to pull it off! The lace dress is a a-line mini and the trousers are peg legged, or tapered in at the leg/ankle.

xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment